May Happenings at Fab Fibers2021Summer is near. It’s time to come get your craft on!Sunday 12 PM – 4:30 PM
Tuesday thru Saturday 10 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday’s 10 AM – 7:00 PM
CLOSED Mother’s Day and May 21st – 25th in POW
We are thrilled to announce the start of our 2021 AK Sock and Accessory Club. This year we are again working with Alaska Dyers Raven Frog Fibers and Robin’s Nest Fiber Arts! Like last year when you joined, you will get our Summer Colorway and pattern. You will receive one skein (100g) of hand-dyed yarn every two months and an exclusively designed knitting pattern to knit either the socks or accessory for the month. We will send you a specially hand dyed yarn skein and a one of a kind pattern with each shipment. If you join both clubs the colorways will match and we will ship them together to save on shipping costs. We are excited to offer this hand-dyed yarn and pattern club and provide you with exclusive designs from Fabulous Fiber Arts and More! This year the club’s cost is $41.95 for Sock or Accessory Club or if you join our Combo Club it’s $76.95. You can join in-store or on our website http://www.fabulousfiberarts.com or email us if you have any questions.
Spring / Summer KAL’s (knit-a-longs)
Join us anytime for social knitting and to get help with our KAL’s. If you have completed any of our Spring / Summer KAL’s by September 30th, 2021, you will be entered in a drawing for a $25 gift certificate from Fabulous Fiber Arts. To be entered in our drawing please show us your completed projects either in store or by tagging us on our Instagram or Facebook.
- May 2nd & 16th – Beginning Knitting with Nancy – 1:00PM – 4:00PM – $35
- Join us Thursdays any time for our Building in Color KAL – Building in color is a skill-building series; the only prerequisite is that students MUST be proficient in the knit, purl, cast on and bind off stitches. Using three contrasting colors, we will knit 10 panels, one panel each month, to learn new stitches and colorwork techniques. Four bi-monthly kits of $44 ea includes patterns and enough yarn for all of the panels and edgings.
*To register for classes either call the store or go online to fabulousfiberarts.com
- Fabulous Fiber Arts Road Trip – We’re taking our yarn shop on the road 🚗!! Fabulous Fiber Arts and More is going to do classes at the lodge in Thorne Bay. May 21, 22, 23rd. For beginner knitters and up!!! We will be teaching classes and bringing yarns, needles, kits and supplies from our store for purchase. If there is something special you’re interested in, please call the store or send an email to let us know!!
Wacky Wednesday FUN
- May 5th, 2021 – 15% off SimpliNatural
- May 12th, 2021 – 25% off Koigu
- May 19th, 2021 – 20% off Tranzado
- May 26th, 2021 – 20% off Kenzington
Keep an eye out for our June Newsletter, new summer hours and more.