- Fabulous Fiber Arts August Classes
August 2nd & 9th- Learn to knit with Nancy 1:00PM – 4:00PM $35 for both days
August 5th & 12th – Learn to knit or refresher knitting 2:00PM – 5:00PM $35 for both days
August 16th & 23rd – Learn to knit Socks 1:00PM – 4:00PM $35 for both days
You can sign-up and register for classes in store or online at our website.
10% savings on class supplies—*Registration is required for all classes
- It’s time for our Knitting Retreat – We finally have dates for our rescheduled Spring Knitting Retreat, September 25th, 26th, & 27th. We hope that you can join us! If you have already registered, please check in with us by September 6th to let us know if you can attend. If you have not registered, you still can as there are a few spaces left. So register as soon as possible for our Knitting Retreat at George Inlet Lodge.
This weekend retreat is $325, which includes transportation, lodging, all meals, project bags, class patterns and yarn for our featured classes with:
- Class project from Sticka Book with Little Grey Sheep Yarn – Kim Kirby
- Sitka Hand Dyer, Pattern Designer – Bobbi Pendell, Raven Frog Fibers
- Fabulous Fiber Arts owners – Nancy Elkins and Robin Ashcraft
You can sign-up and register for the Knitting Retreat in store or
online at our website. (for those not wanting to stay at George Inlet Lodge the price is $225)
Our Store Will Be Closed for the Knitting Retreat starting at 3pm on 9/25/20
Returning to Normal Business Hours 9/29/20
- Spring / Summer KAL’s (knit-a-longs)
April 1st – September 30th – How are your KAL’s coming along? Don’t forget to show us your completed projects either in store or you can tag us on FB, IG or email us a picture of your completed KAL, Fabulousfiberartsandmore@gmail.com. If you complete any of the projects using kits purchased from us by September 30th, you will be entered in our KAL drawing – one entry per completed project.
- 2020 AK Sock and Accessory Club Join our 2020 AK Sock and Accessory Club. You will receive one skein (100g) of hand-dyed yarn every two months and an exclusively designed knitting pattern to knit either the socks or accessory for the month. You will get a specially hand dyed yarn skein and a one of a kind pattern with each kit. If you join both clubs, the colorways will match. This year the club’s cost is $39.95 each or $74.95 if you join both clubs. Join in-store or on our website http://www.fabulousfiberarts.com or email us if you have any questions.
- Fabulous Fridays
- August 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th- Clearance Days
- 40% OFF ALL Noro Yarn
- 30% OFF Kathmandu, Juniper Moon Moonshine, Sisa, Llama Una, Pima Splash, Sulka Nina, Criative, Nuble and Umina Yarn
- Other Surprise yarns on sale too
- Wacky Wednesday’s
- August 5th, 2019 – 15% off Robin’s Nest Fiber Arts Hand Dyed Yarn (excluding Sock / Accessory Club kits)
- August 12th, 2019 – 20% off Koigu
- August 19th, 2019 – 20% off Art Yarns Colorways
- August 26th, 2019 – 15% off Simplinatural